- Pepper Lifetime formula may be offered after a bird has completed a dietary program of a High Potency formula for a period of 6 months.
- This year-round maintenance formula meets the nutritional requirements for healthy, non-breeding, non-molting birds including pionus, Amazons, cockatoos, macaws and other medium to large parrots.
- A spicy alternative to Adult Lifetime Coarse Formula.
- May be added to High Potency to assist in diet conversion.
- May be offered to birds with clinical signs of papillomatosis.
- May be used as a foraging treat.
- Storage: Harrison’s Bird Foods do not contain artificial preservatives. Once opened, a bag of Harrison’s should be used up within 6 weeks. Storing food in fridge or freezer helps maintain freshness. Note “use before” dating printed on bag.